Nomination eligibility requirements
- Actively employed as a sales associate or sales manager in the retail sale of home furnishing products (furniture, appliances, electronics, bedding, and/or related products).
- Minimum three years of direct sales experience with consumers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds performance goals as confirmed by the candidate’s employer.
- Demonstrates a customer-focused approach with supporting documentation.
- Mentors and assists other sales professionals.
Candidate must be aware of the nomination and be willing to be considered for this award. If selected, award recipients must be available to attend the Canadian Home Furnishings Awards Gala which will be held on Friday, May 24, 2019, in Toronto, Ontario. Transportation and accommodations will be provided.
To ensure representation from across our nation, Canada has been divided into four regions.
Newfoundland & Laborador
Prince Edward Island
If your nominee is chosen:
All RSP Award recipients will receive an all-expense paid round-trip (travel, accommodation, and meals) to Toronto. Recipients will be formally recognized during the Canadian Home Furnishings Gala on May 24, 2019. Following the gala, recipients will be profiled by Home Goods Online where their personal success stories will be featured.